August 16, 2012|
1190 Howard Street, San Francisco
The SOMA Stuidos have: 88 studios, common areas include a computer lab, theater/laundy room, courtyard and community facilitis. Click here to print flyer.
Pick up application at Leasing Office at 1190 Howard Street during office hours (see below).
Unit Type: 1 Studio
Unit Rent: $482-$991*
Income Limit: $11,568 minimum to $46,600 (1-2 persons) maximum
Household Size: 1-2
* Rents are subject to change based on Regulatory Guidelines and Unit Restrictions
Section 8 Vouchers Welcome
- The SOMA Studio has 88 studio units all with bathrooms and kitchens.
- Common areas include a computer lab, theater/laundry room, courtyards, and community facilities.
- Units rent in an unfurnished condition.
- Each unit is equipped with standard apartment amenities.
- Rent includes gas heating, garbage, and water.
1190 Howard Street Hours: Monday – Friday 2:00 pm-5:00 pm or by appointment Phone: (415) 864.6490 Fax: (415) 864.6590 TTY: (415) 776-4819
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications will be available Monday – Friday 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm or by appointment; Address: 1190 Howard Street. All applications will be processed in the order of the date and time received, based on the Community Resident Selection Criteria.
If you require translations services, please notify the Management Staff in advance so that the accommodation can be met. Reasonable accommodations will be provided upon request.