July 09, 2012|
141 Eddy Street, San Francisco
The West Hotel is a 5-story building with 104 SRO units, serviced by two elevators. Click here to print flyer.
Unit Type: SRO without a Bath
Unit Rent*: $472*
Income Limit: $11,328 minimum to $35,550 maximum*
Household Size: 1
Unit Type: SRO with a Bath
Unit Rent *: $537*
Income Limit: $12,888 minimum to $35,550 maximum*
Household Size: 1
141 Eddy Street San Francisco, Ca 94012 P: (415) 561-9630 F: (415) 561-9637 TTY: (415) 776-4819
Monday through Friday
2:00 pm -4:00 pm
- Each Floor features common bathrooms equipped with ADA accessible showers
- Common areas include: a lobby, TV/club room on the ground floor; a community kitchen and laundry facility on the basement level.
- Each unit is furnished with a micro-refeshment cabinet microwave and small refrigerator
- Accessible units are available for individuals with mobility, sight, and hearing impairments.
- Other accessibility modifications may also be requested.
- Utilities are included in the rent, except for Direct TV, internet and phone service.
Reasonable accommodations will be provided upon request. To make a request contact the on-site manager.
If you require translation service, please notify the on-site manager in advance so we can accommodate you.
How to Apply:
Pick up Applications at 141 Eddy Street
All Applications will be processed in the order of date and time received
*Specific units are designated and attached with Project Based Vouchers from the San Francisco Housing Authority (SFHA). Project Based Voucher units allow tenants to pay 30% of income towards rent. Income minimum limits will not apply for these units.
Department of Public Health:
– Direct Access to Housing
– Housing Opportunities for People with AIDS
San Francisco Houisng Authority:
-McKinney Section 8
-Proejct Based Section 8