January 31, 2012|
141 Eddy Street, San Francisco
The West Hotels is a 5-story building with 104 SRO units, serviced by an elevator. Click here to print flyer.
Applications will be accepted May 9, 2012 through May 23, 2012
Pick up application at Management Office at 141 Eddy Street.
Unit Type: SRO without bath
Unit Rent: $472
Income Limit: $11,328* minimum to $35,550 maximum
Household Size: 1
Unit Type: SRO with bath
Unit Rent: $537
Income Limit: $12,888* minimum to $35,550 maximum
Household Size: 1
*Minimum income limits do not apply to applicants with a subsidy
141 Eddy Street San Francisco, CA 94102 P: (415) 561-9630 F: (415) 561-9637 TTY: (415) 776-4819
Units available for showing Monday – Friday 2pm – 4pm
- All units have private toilets, and each floor features common bathrooms equipped with ADA accessible showers.
- Common areas include: a lobby, TV/club room on the ground floor; a community kitchen and laundry facility on the basement level.
- Each unit is furnished with a micro-refreshment cabinet containing a microwave and small refrigerator.
- There is DirecTV hook-up available in each room
- Accessible units are available for individuals with mobility, sight, and hearing impairments. Other accessibility modifications may also be requested.
- Utilities are included in the rent, except for DirecTV, internet and phone service.
Specific units are designated and attached with Project Based Vouchers from the San Francisco Housing Authority. (These vouchers are available based upon the eligibility criteria of the San Francisco Housing Authority).
Applicants are selected and processed in the order as they are received and based upon unit availability. Reasonable accommodations will be provided upon request. If you require translations services, please notify the Management Staff in advance so we can accommodate you.