Ways to Give
TNDC is making a difference for thousands of low-income people, while improving the Tenderloin neighborhood for all San Franciscans. Below are ways to get involved.
For questions or more information, contact Lori Linker at (415) 358-3906 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Thank you for your support!
1. Make an immediate and impactful gift online. Click here to make a secure online donation now.
2. Join TNDC Sustainers and make monthly contributions via credit card or direct bank payments. For as much as $20 a month, you can help TNDC sustain very low rents and supportive services for low-income families and individuals in the Tenderloin.
3. Give through the United Way; TNDC’s ID number is 2438.
4. Corporate matching gifts can often double or triple your gift. Ask at your office!
5. TNDC accepts donations of stock and other securities, which can provide you with tax advantages.
6. Make a memorial or tribute gift in honor of someone. And send your gift, along with the name of your friend or loved one, to 215 Taylor Street, San Francisco CA 94102.
7. Ensure that affordable housing is available for San Franciscans for years to come and plan a gift through a bequest or another planned gift like a charitable trust or insurance annuity. Click here to learn more about making planned gifts to TNDC.
8. Spread the word about TNDC by hosting a house party or scheduling a tour of our buildings for you and your friends. Call (415) 358-3906 for more information.