January 31, 2012|
55 Mason Street, San Francisco
The Ambassador Hotel is a renovated single room occupancy hotel. Located at the corner of Mason Street and Eddy Street in San Francisco, the 134 units in the building are spread across six floors. Click here to print flyer.
Pick up application at Management Office at 55 Mason Street.
Unit Type: SRO/with bath
Unite Rent: $520
Household Size: 1
Income Limit: $12,480 minimum to $42,700 maximum
55 Mason Street San Francisco, CA 94102 P: (415) 776-7666 F: (415) 749-6993 TTY: (415) 776-4819
Monday through Friday 10:00 am – 3:00pm
by appointment only
- Kitchen facilities available for resident’s use.
- Rent includes room furniture, electricity, gas, garbage, and water.
- Amenities include 24 hour desk/building security, a second floor community area which features a full-time staff of social workers.
- Stores and restaurants are nearby.
- Accessible units are available for individuals with mobility impairments. Other accessibility modifications may also be requested.
All residents must pass a resident selection screening and have their income and assets third-party certified in order to move into the unit.
Applicants will be processed on a First-Come-First-Served basis until units are filled.
If you require translations services, please notify the Management Staff in advance so we can accommodate you.